Required by undergraduates who wish to pursue an Honors Option in a CMSE course.  This form should be completed in consultation with your instructor by no later than the end of the second week of class.

Form to request an independent study with a CMSE faculty member (CMSE 499 or 891). This is NOT required to take a restricted "Special topics in CMSE" course; that is the course override request form.

Form to request enrollment in a class that is full or restricted. This used to get access to restricted "Special topics in CMSE" courses (CMSE 491 or 890), and also by undergraduate students who wish to enroll in 800 and 900-level CMSE courses.  Emails from course instructor and/or graduate director will be accepted in lieu of a signature.