- Sigma Delta quantization with Harmonic frames and partial Fourier ensembles, [arXiv].
- From compressed sensing to compressed bit-streams: practical encoder, tractable decoders, with R. Saab and O. Yilmaz, [arXiv].
- Quantization of compressive samples with stable and robust recovery, with R. Saab, O. Yilmaz, to appear in Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 2016, [arXiv preprint]
- The Gap Between the Null Space Property and the Restricted Isomety Property, with J. Cahill and X. Chen, Linear Algebra and its Application, 501, 363-375, 2016,[arXiv preprint] [journal version].
- Measure of scalability,with X. Chen, G. Kutyniok, K. Okoudjou and F. Philipp, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 61(8), 4410-4423, 2015 [arXiv preprint] [journal version].
- Restricted isometry property of random subdictionaries, with A. Barg, A. Mazumdar, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 61(8), 4440-4450, 2015 [arXiv preprint] [journal version].
- A null space analysis of the l1-synthesis method in dictionary-based compressed sensing, Appl. Comput. Harmon. Anal., Vol. 37(3), 492–515, with X. Chen and H.Wang, 2014 [arXiv preprint][journal version].
- Singular vector perturbation under Gaussian noise, SIAM. J. Matrix Anal. & Appl. , 36(1), 158–177, 2014 [arXiv preprint] [journal version].
- Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction via the ENH-LTSA Method for Hyperspectral Image Classification, with C. Liu, W. Sun, B. Shi, and W. Li, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 7(2), 375-388, 2014 [Journal version].
- Small fluctuations in epitaxial growth via conservative noise J. Phys. A: Math. Theor., Vol. 44, art. 315002. With P. N. Patrone, and D. Margetis, 2011. [preprint] [journal version]
- Frequency down-extrapolation with TV norm minimization, with F. J. Herrmann, SEG technical program expanded abstracts, 2016 [journal version].
- Sparsity-promoting joint microseismic source collocation and source-time function estimation, with S. Sharan, T. van Leeuswen, and F. J. Herrmann, SEG technical program expanded abstracts, 2016. [journal version]
- A linearized Bregman method for compressive waveform inversion, with X. Chai, Y. Meng, P. A. Witte, Z. Fang, and F. J. Herrmann, SEG technical program expanded abstracts, 2016, [journal version].
- Resolving Scaling Ambiguities with the l1/l2 Norm in a Blind Deconvolution Problem with Feedback, with E. Esser, T. Lin, and F. Herrmann, IEEE International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-sensor Adaptive Processing 2015 (CAMSAP 2015)[preprint][extended version].
- Tightness of Stability Bounds by Null Space Property, with X. Chen, SPIE Optical Engineering and Applications. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2015 [journal version].
- A Lifted L1/L2 Constraint for Sparse Blind Deconvolution, with E. Esser, T. Lin, and F. J. Herrmann, 77th EAGE, 2015 [preprint].
- Near-optimal compression for compressed sensing, with R. Saab, O. Yilmaz, Data Compression Conference 2015 (DCC2015) [jounral version]
- A null space property approach to compressed sensing with frames, with X.Chen and H. Wang, 10th International Conference on Sampling Theory and Applications, 2013 [arXiv preprint].
- Global geometric conditions on sensing matrices for the success of L1 minimization algorithm, 2013.