10/13 Interdisciplinary Machine Learning Forum
Forum: Interdisciplinary Machine Learning
Fri. Oct. 13, 3-6pm
Kellogg Center - Riverside Room
Brief talks will be given by these presenters:
- David Kramer, Hannah Distinguished Professor in Photosynthesis and Bioenergetics, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, and MSU-DOE Plant Research Laboratory
- Arjun Krishnan, assistant professor, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Department of Computational Mathematics, Science and Engineering;
- Karen Liby, associate professor, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Yanni Sun, assistant professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Guowei Wei, professor, Department of Mathematics, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, adjunct professor, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
The goal of this event is to strengthen interdisciplinary communication on the topic of machine learning by bringing together faculty from diverse parts of campus to meet in an informal setting, so that MSU expertise might be better synchronized for responsiveness to future RFPs.
Refreshments and appetizers will be provided - but seating is limited!