The IPS 2018 will be held at Michigan State University on June 3-5, 2018.
Presentations in all areas having to do with inverse problems are welcome.
If you are interested in organizing a session, please let Kirk Dolan know.
Important dates are found at the website.
Abstract submission opens: December 30, 2017
Abstract submission closes: May 1, 2018
Early Registration opens: January 15, 2018
Early Registration ends: May 1, 2018
- Mathematical and Statistical Aspects of Inverse Problems
- Theory and Methods of Inverse Problems
- Stability and Error Analysis
- Design of Experiments
- Optimal Design of Experiments
- Analysis of Actual Experimental Data
- Heat Transfer, Applied Mechanics, Controls, Other Engineering Disciplines
- Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, and Medicine
- Nondestructive Evaluation
- Tomography and Inverse Scattering
- Geology and Environmental Phenomena
- Food and Bioprocessing
We hope to see you there!
Kirk Dolan, IPS 2018 Chair, MSU