- May 30, 2016
- Ligand Release Pathways Obtained with WExplore: Residence Times and Mechanisms
J. Phys. Chem. B, Just Accepted Manuscript
Publication Date (Web): May 27, 2016
- June 22, 2016
- Fractional-order uniaxial visco-elasto-plastic models for structural analysis
A New Paper: CMSE Professor Mohsen Zayernouri, the director of FMATH group, is publishing a new paper, entitled: “Fractional Order Uniaxial Visco-Elasto-Plastic Models for Structural Analysis”
- April 12, 2017
- Computing minimal interpolants in C^1,1(R^d)
Ariel Herbert-Voss, Matthew J. Hirn, Frederick McCollum published in Revista Mathematica Iberoamericana for paper on computing minimal iterpolants in C^1,1(R^d).
- March 22, 2017
- CMSE faculty, M. Zayernouri, paper recognized as one the top 10 most cited JCP papers of 2014
M. Zayernouri and G.E. Karniadakis, (2014). "Exponentially Accurate Spectral and Spectral Element Methods for Fractional ODEs".
Journal of Computational Physics, vol. 257, Part A, pp. 460–480, Jan. 2014.
- March 27, 2017
- CMSE faculty Michael Murillo's paper was published by the American Physical Society's Physical Review Letters.
M. S. Murillo and M. Marciante "Thermodynamic and Kinetic Properties of Shocks in Two-Dimensional Yukawa Systems"
Received 17 October 2016
Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 025001 – Published 10 January 2017